[Elfsea] OT Trinity River area problems?

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:03:19 PDT 2007

Somewhere there was mention of the trelessness needing to last the lifetime
of the wells, approximately 50 years... have you ever been around a gas
well... they are nasty and noxious... I guess this *is* a case of NIMBY, and
I am thinking you don't agree, which is ok... I haven't actually taken sides
yet, and was just passing on the info in case people wanted to find out
about it, I am leaning toward not wanting it but am not ready to chain
myself to any of the trees just yet ;P