[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Competition at Defender

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:39:20 PDT 2007

Unto Her Grace Willow de Wisp does Sior Tomás Niállagáin send warm
greetings.

   Your Grace,
I am most excited to see you sponsoring a dance Competition at Elfsea
Defender. However, I do have a few questions for your consideration.  Is
this 'Titled' competition actually to be a titled champion of our barony? If
so, have Their Excellencies and the baronial candidates agreed to making
this a titled competition? Your Grace, unfortunately the title "Pearl of
Elfsea" is already in use. Many years ago, the Barony created the award of
the Azure Pearl of Elfsea. Lord Diryck Stanley, (oft called the Just) and I
were installed as the Premier holders of the award. I am proud to be a
holder of this award, and as such would hope that you seek another name for
this fine dancer, to avoid confusion within and outside of the barony. I am
certain that Nautilus Pursuivant would be pleased to assist you in
determining a more suitable title.

I look forward to the competition and your response. I remain,

ever in service,

Sior Tomás

On 8/6/07, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:To all the
Middle Eastern Dancers of the known world the Middle Eastern Guild of the
Barony of Elfsea sends Greetings.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com