[Elfsea] Fwd: Thank You for coming to Lazy Dragon Con

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:46:16 PDT 2007

Forwarded from the Con organizers.

Faelan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Daw <bendaw at lazydragon.com>
Date: Aug 7, 2007 8:57 AM
Subject: Thank You for coming to Lazy Dragon Con
To: Ben Daw <bendaw at lazydragon.com>

 Greetings,

We would all like to thank everyone who came out to help and/or participate
in our first year of Lazy Dragon Con.  We are very grateful to everyone and
hope you had some fun.  We know there were some issues that we will have to
work on, but thanks to the great support we had, we feel things went well in
the overall.

We will be adding post con information and pictures to our website,
www.lazydragon.com/con, so be sure to continue to check back with us.  If
anyone has pictures and/or video from the convention, please share them with
us by sending them to me or a link as to where they can be seen.

Help us make next year even better.  If anyone has any questions,
suggestions, or comments (good or bad), please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Again, a big THANK YOU for your support, from all of us at Lazy Dragon.

*A NOTE FROM BILL JOHNSON:*
**
 *Dear Friends,*
**
*Thank you for having me participate in a great weekend.  I felt incredibly
welcomed and well taken care of in a very friendly, caring, lively
atmosphere.  I know your con will continue to grow and become even more
prosperous.*
**
*Kudos and great big THANKS to you, your staff and volunteers!*
**
*Looking forward to seeing y'all in the future.*
**
*Warmest regards,*
**
*Bill*

 Ben Daw
bendaw at lazydragon.com
972-948-3320
Lazy Dragon
"Pocketknives to Broadswords"
http://www.lazydragon.com
Mail to:
420 Twin Knoll Drive
McKinney, TX 75071

Lazy Dragon Con, August 3-5, 2007
A Sci-Fi/Fantasy themed Relaxicon in McKinney, Texas
http://www.lazydragon.com/con