[Elfsea] Completely OT, but a worthy cause

Brandy Eads brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:49:44 PDT 2007

My honor society at college is helping to raise some funds by auctioning off
items at animefest.  If you happen to have anything sitting around that
might work, and you want it out of your house for a tax deduction (or just
for that warm fuzzy feeling)... you can send it to me (contact me off list
for address) or directly to the library (address is on letter that is
attached).  I know some of you work in places that might be willing to help
as well.  Just give them the letter that I have attached if you are so
inclined.  If not... I know how this works... DELETE ME!!!!

Thanks for the moment of your time,
Marion

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.