[Elfsea] OT - My company is hiring part-time employees

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:45:15 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone!

The company I work for Beryl (www.beryl.net) is currently hiring for part
time positions. My understanding is that these positions will work from 10-2
M-F. This is a great opportunity for Moms who still want to be there for
there kids, or students.

Beryl has been very good to me, we have been in the top 10 places to work in
DFW 4 times, and are the #2 Best Place to work in America for Midsize
companies. We are located in Bedford at 121 and Harwood Road.

Please contant me if you are interested in applying these positions.

Rixende de Rouen
mka Jhan Knebel

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal