[Elfsea] Mara and the Grail (third time)

djvarble djvarble at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 18:31:21 PDT 2007

Thank you, Innes about Mara.

Now for a recap (yep you've read most of this before):

Thanks,

Daniel of Cameron

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Please see:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Azure_Grail_List.aspx

and note that I user the database from Lady Luciana
(http://www.geocities.com/elfsea_herald/elfseaOP.html).   As you can see
this table on the Grail webpage lists the following names:

Llywelyn Gruffydd of Elfsea

Mara of Rede

Raimond George de Mora

Stella Silvana

Xene Theriane

I will add:

Reginlief Ragnarsdottir

Galen of Bristol

Airaklee Wolf

Mara of Rede

Please note, this list is in alphabetical order name order. Dates and places
were not included in the data file. If you happen to know the date and place
where you received your award, please email me and I'll update this list.

On the Centurion list http://www.elfsea.net/H_Centurions_List.aspx I had all
the data so I created a sorted by name list and a date list.

(Well at least until someone wants to add a new name to the list and there's
no event and date. Then I guess I'll delete the second table.)

BTW: how do we update Lady Luciana info?

In Service,

Daniel of Cameron

  _____