[Elfsea] filters

djvarble djvarble at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 18:44:29 PDT 2007

Hello,

While working with Simon and her logon account we uncovered the following
problem:

If you request a new password through Forgot Username or Password,

the website will generate a new password for you.  It will then email this
password

to your email (that you specified when you setup the account).

The message subject is "Password" from vscribe at elfsea.net

However, the SPAM filter may filter messages which have "Password" in their
subject.

If you thing you requested a new password and never got an email in
response, check your spam folders.

At some time in the future, I'll try to find and change the message's
header.

In Service,

Daniel of Cameron