[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Competition at Defender

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:28:28 PDT 2007

What was the Order of the Azure Pearl of Elfsea given for? My apologies,
this is the first that I have heard of it. I did a search for it, and found
two recorded members of the order (Dirk the Just and Tomas Niallagain).
There is no description of it.

Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"