[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Competition at Defender

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Thu Aug 9 05:58:24 PDT 2007

This thread in the best interest of the group needs to be taken offline.
Many newcomers are on the list along with people who are lurking to see what
we are like before attending activities in the SCA. It would be best if all
of the populace would keep detrimental post private. Please set a positive
example for our newcomers to follow. If you would like to respond to me
please do it privately as I will not discuss this on the open list.

In Service,
Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann