[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice - 5pm

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 18:25:14 PDT 2007

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to fighter practice.  There was no fighting to the dismay of our Baron, but we were talking about fighting.  HE Crandal brought out archery equipment and we all got to see and ask questions.

As the sun set, the cool breeze began and we all were very happy for the shade and the conversation.  Overall we had about 20 people come out for practice tonight.

Darius & Rosalia