[Elfsea] Some history about our Baronial Championships

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Aug 14 22:27:17 PDT 2007

You are correct. The finance committee meetings, like all SCA meetings below
the level of the Board, is open to anyone. However, only the members of the
committee may vote on any issues brought up. Non-members may stay and
observe the voting, but may not vote and may only join the discussions when
asked.

Caelin on Andrede (member of the committee since I am the Exchequer)