[Elfsea] OT: Period Wedge Riveted Chainmail for Sale

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 14:12:02 PDT 2007

These are the same as I posted for $55... buy as many or as few as you like... For pics contact me off list. I cannot get the ones with the heart punch outs... Sorry. And yes they also come with gloves.
  Lochlan

Mark Wandrey <falconsword at tx.rr.com> wrote:
      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }              Did anyone notice the gauntlets from that site?

  http://www.raisonsbrassband.com/medieval-weapons-medieval-gauntlets-c-15_48.html

  A couple look functional and come with gloves. The question is the minimum quantity, but I'd be willing to go in with a few others to see if they are worth while. Full gauntlets at less thatn $200 per pair? Wow.