[Elfsea] Apologies and Amendments to my Lammas thank Yours

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:05:00 PDT 2007

Dear Lady Xene, please tell me where I can find this "Panera Breads"?  I
know some people who would really love those breads and I would like to
patronize the person responsible for our commercial bread feast, which was
wonderful (almost as good as the homemade breads, and considering the
convenience of being able to just go out and buy it, mmmm...)  Thanks, Rua