[Elfsea] Azure Grail

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 18:26:31 PDT 2007

Message>>>>This is the constitution of the Grail as was read in court>>>>

Be it Known,
There Shall be created, in our Barony of Elfsea, an award to be known as the Azure Grail of Elfsea. This shall be given to those gentles who display the following virtues of grace and chivalry:
In Premis- Exeptional persona play
Item- Continuing research in history and Re-Creation of culture
Item- Inspiration and leadership of our Populace
Item- Continuing service to our Barony

This also shall bear the following insignea:

"(fieldless) A goblet Azure
carged with two bars wavy OR"

This is so done and created in our Barony of Elfsea this 10th day of
April in the Year of our Society XXXIII being 1999 AD

Llywellyn- Baron
Xene- Baroness

In Witness
Darius of the Bells, Nautilus Pursuivant

All shall know that we ____ and ____ in consideration of heroic

pursuit of the ideals of our society, as well as Leadership, Inspiration

and Continuing Service to the Barony of Elfsea,

do confer upon ______________________  the Arthurian Grail of Elfsea.

This is so done by our hand and seal on the __ day of __ in the year

of our society       being            AD

                Baron                   Baroness

the abbreviation we used for the Grail in the local OP was "AGE"

In Service

Darius

(who saves all his old back up disks)