[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 16, Issue 45

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Tue Aug 28 18:56:12 PDT 2007

Darn that Xene and Llywelyn!!! They should have given one to Galen...and to
Airiklee.....they just didn't act fast enough before they stepped down!!

Oh, pooh!

But we did see your service to the whole Kingdom and how great it was. Think
I might have mentioned it to a few people, here and there.

Sure do miss you and that cute little Italian lady you married:) Say hi to
Allesandre and your tribe.

Xene