[Elfsea] OFF TOPIC - Tax law changes for teacher

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Aug 2 08:09:19 PDT 2007

I saw this on the news last night.  This was forwarded to me by a friend
here at work.

Alaric

George,

I heard about this from my friend about really important changes to
teacher IRS taxes - if she's still teaching, it's really important that
your wife go to this website and look at the information there.  There
is still a great deal of confusion among the different school districts
so it's important that she (and any other teachers that you think might
need this information) go check it out before starting this school year.

www.tsta.org <http://www.tsta.org/>