[Elfsea] Lammas corections again

Amber Cook anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:35:03 PDT 2007

I am sorry for all the posts its seems that I cant thank anyone corectly Let
all who helped know I do apreashiate it even if I cant seem to get thank
yous right

Master Cailen thank you for not only my ask everything guy but taking charge
of my gate

I am sorry about my earlier post it seems I did have a keystone in Lady
Aislyn I thought her questions of how everything was going were as a
senichal not the key stone. I was confused

Aislyn thank you for being my keystone and running the archery

Now if there are any more corections I will post again Tuesday of next week
to include all the things I know I have missed Please feel free to email me
and tell me what I am supost to do

Anistashia