[Elfsea] TSO tickets

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Dec 12 08:21:51 PST 2007

To answer the questions about who is on the list, I include the list. I
might still be able to get more tickets in or near the group for those last
minute decisions.

Gerhart and Elspeth                       2

Wolf and Ceinwen                           2

Pyro and Caelin                                 2

Alric                                                       1 H

Judi Miller                                           8

Crandall                                                1 - picked up

Fearghus and Acelyn                      2 H

Gustav                                                  3  - picked up

Gary Shone                                        3

DFT                                                        2

Rua                                                        2