[Elfsea] OT: Looking for a restaurant review

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:07:50 PST 2007

Mongolian?  As in Mongolian barbecue?  mmmmm.... I volunteer to go check it out for you!  Where is it exactly?  Rua

From: morganbuchanan at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:22:44 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] OT: Looking for a restaurant review

Anyone have experience with Chan's Mongolian in North Richland Hills?  I'd love to hear reviews if you're familiar with the place.  I'm not the biggest fan of Ghengis Grill, but I've been desperate since BD's closed up all their locations in Texas.

Morg