[Elfsea] No Sunday Practice

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:41:28 PST 2007

>This is just a reminder that this weekends fighter practice was the regional joint fighter practice, and as such we will not be meeting at Veterans park till next Sunday. Every one take the day off.<

>Yis,
>Lord Lochlan Dunn

But if someone wants to fight, I'm trying to get a fighter practice a little early over here in the Steppes
because Lady Roisin didn't get enough yesterday (the girl's a caffinated ferret, I tell you) so we will
be going out and doing some fighting around 1:00 or so at the usual Steppes fighter practice site.

Let me know if you want to play some more.

Count Gunthar