[Elfsea] SUNDAY PRACTICE - was RE: Thurs rapier

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Dec 6 06:32:40 PST 2007

I don't think any of us have been very regular lately, but the
construction is finished and the parking lot is open again, so...

Armored and Rapier practice will all be back at Veterans Park in
Arlington at 2:00 for practice on Sunday, 12-9.

Non combatants are encouraged to come, visit, bring munchies, work on
projects, point and laugh, whatever - it's just time to get back on
track.

Alaric