[Elfsea] [Steppes] Sausage making this weekend - DIRECTIONS

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 08:18:10 PST 2007

Directions to Chez Page/Gunter:

  3621 Frankford Road, #338
  Dallas, TX  75287
  Gunthar's cell:  (469) 955-0624
  Elizabeth's cell:  (214) 763-9326

  Gate code:  7200

  Make your best way to the Frankford Road/Marsh Lane area.  We are located at Greyson's Gate Apartments, the gray toned complex on the north side of Frankford, kind of across the street from the Sonic.  Once you punch in the code to the gates, take the set of gates to your left and follow the drive around until it makes a sharp turn to the right.  Park in any non-covered space.  We're in building 3, which is the building directly on your right as the drive turns.  Take the staircase on the east side of the building to the third floor.

  Anytime after noon will be fine.

  Elizabeth

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    If anyone is interested in learning how to make homemade
bratwurst I'll be making around 60 lbs of bratwurst for 12th
Night this Saturday at our place starting around noon.

No equipment necessary but if you have a grinder/sausage
stuffer or Seal-A-Meal it will help and speed things up.

Anyone interested can notify either Ly. Elizabeth or me for
directions and any other answers to questions.

Yers,

Gunthar