[Elfsea] I am home

Kristin Harris candlh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 07:23:38 PST 2007

Yea!  I'm happy you're back!  {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Amber Cook <anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Just wanted to let everyone know I am home from IL just got in Sat I really dont want to go threw over 600 emals so if anyone sent e something important please send it again I have missed you all and have lots of news to tell you hope to hear from you soon
Lady Anistashia