[Elfsea] Thurs rapier

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Dec 6 06:13:17 PST 2007

THERE IS NO THURSDAY RAPIER - at least, not yet.

I have put in an application to use the community room at the central
branch of the Arlington Public Library, but the calendar is currently
full at least through December.  I expect we will be able to start
sometime in January, but not before, and there will be no Thursday
rapier practice UNTIL YOU SEE IT HERE.

When I finally have some dates I will be announcing them on both
baronial lists, but until then we will still be having mid-week rapier
practice alongside the armored practice at Bedford Boys Ranch on
Wendesday night.

Alaric

Rapier Marshal