[Elfsea] I am home

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:42:50 PST 2007

Welcome back... hope everything is as well as can be expected. Rua

From: anistashiasaccents at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:24:15 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] I am home

Just wanted to let everyone know I am home from IL just got in Sat I really dont want to go threw over 600 emals so if anyone sent e something important please send it again I have missed you all and have lots of news to tell you hope to hear from you soonLady Anistashia

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!