[Elfsea] Its a GIRL!

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Wed Feb 7 22:31:20 PST 2007

Hmmm...this smacks of 5 years ago when Elfsea had another baby boom!
Galen and Allasandra had Robbie, followed by Paige about 9 months later,
then Aeryn's had a baby girl (sorry Aeryn I can not remember her name) a
few more months later followed then by Drake and Sibri w/ Jackson!  Can
you believe it's been 5 years???  =-O

Our children are growing fast and it's fun watching them grow and learn
in the SCA. I remember when I came in 7 years ago how little Diane and
Ryan were and how they had fun frolicking in the mud at fighter
practice...and Ryan trying to talk his way out of trouble (that's my
boy! Future politician or used car salesman!) for getting into the mud!
hehehe    When I first joined in 2000, Diane and Ryan were 5 and 6. They
made fast friends with Trevor (5 at the time) they are now very good
friends and love to hang with each other now.  It's been fun watching
Anthony grow up into a young man.  Even seeing Druinne and Daire's
daughter Caelin blossom from the bratling to a wonderful young lady.

My point is this you new parents and parents to be...

Enjoy your babies...Cuddle them...hold them when they cry...spoil them
rotten.....kiss them every moment.....hug them often....for one day they
will push you away and that day will come sooner than you realize.  It
seems only yesterday, I held Diane for the first time, looked into her
eyes and saw the love only a child can give....she is now 13 years old
and in 5 short years she will be an adult and maybe living on her own.

Maria