[Elfsea] Youth Collegium at Steppes Warlord

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 09:30:11 PST 2007

My Good Lady,
Meriyan De Grat of FalconRose, would be happy to teach a class on weaving cord. And she will be sending her 3 Youths to attend. mdswolffe at sbcglobal.net,  Thank you for offering this, it is well that we help our children grow and enjoy events.
GrandeDamme FalconRose
Lady Eithne the Healer

Judie Willey <littledragon0861 at gmail.com> wrote: Greetings unto Ansteorra,

 I would like to thank you all in advance for all of the wonderful assistance I know I am going to receive. We are planning on a pavillion for a Youth Collegium at Steppes Warlord this year and I am putting out the call now for teachers.
 I am already planning on 2 soapmaking classes, one melt and pour for the little ones, and one regular soapmaking class for the teens, as well as candle dipping ( I hope ) for the teens.

 Please contact me ASAP  with the classes you would be able to teach, class size limits , times available to teach and any cost to the students., as well as all of the pertinant info (i.e. your email address , phone number etc).

 I would like run the gamut if at all possible on classes with everything from A&S to SCA History, Heraldry ,Bardic and anything else that fits in.

 Again, Thank you in advance for your time

 YIS

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes