[Elfsea] April Kragenworth Keep Cloak Competition

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 07:45:47 PST 2007

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Due to a HECTIC schedule, March bardic has been cancelled.  However, April's
passing of the cloak promises to be very interesting.  Lord Aradonn has set
the following criteria for competition:

                            1. a Song of honor/valor
                            2. a piece of your choice, form and subject open
                            3. a Story of Ansteorra

These three pieces may be in any order and will not be consecutive.  The
pieces do not have to be original works.  Put on your thinking caps and
let's hear what you can do!  Lord Aradonn says that the decision will be
made on quality, for instance, a beginner's best performance COULD win over
an accomplished bard's mediocre performance.  With Gulf War between now and
next bardic, those of us attending will have fresh subject matter with which
to work!

I will post this message again in March.

Like I said before, April's bardic promises to be very interesting!  See you
then.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!