[Elfsea] New Books!

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Feb 2 05:54:37 PST 2007

I have several as well, but not that silk book!

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox