[Elfsea] New arrival!

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Feb 6 17:40:23 PST 2007

Congratulations!

________________________________

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org on behalf of Martin Cowart
Sent: Tue 2/6/2007 1:41 PM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] New arrival!

Greetings to the populace of Elfsea,

After many months of seclusion in preparation and anticipation, my Lady
Alexandra and I are proud and happy to anounce the birth of our son, Felipe
Martino Arciere (mka Kyle Martin Cowart). Mother and son came home from the
hospital yesterday and both are in excellent health. We look forward to
showing him off this spring.

In service, Lord Martino Giovanni Arciere

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo - buy and sell with people
you know
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna