[Elfsea] fighter practice

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Feb 11 09:47:45 PST 2007

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRv
bgRzbGsDbGluaw--#q1=Arkansas%20Ln%20and%20Spanish%20Trail,%20Arlington,%20Tx
<http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHR
vbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#q1=Arkansas%20Ln%20and%20Spanish%20Trail,%20Arlington,%20T
x&trf=0&mvt=m&lon=-97.162485&lat=32.706802&mag=3>
&trf=0&mvt=m&lon=-97.162485&lat=32.706802&mag=3

It is at the NorthEast corner of Veteran's Park in Arlington which in turn
is at the corner of Spanish Trail and Arkansas Lane. About a mile or two
north of I20 and a mile or two west of Green Oaks.

Caelin

  _____