[Elfsea] Kingdom A&S Honors

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 07:13:47 PST 2007

M. Caterina, I'm so sorry!
  Please forgive me?

 I feared some honors had been left off.  If I have
unwittingly left anyone else off the list, please let
me know so the website article can be corrected.
 I hope a full list of the Gulf War's Champions will
be posted soon.
_________________
Further Honors -

Elfsea had FOUR judging Laurels at the competition: M.
Ameline, M. Caterina, M. Darius, and M. Stella.

Maggie McPherson - I believe is also a GW Champion for
her rose embroidery in addition to her Pilgrims badge
for her poem.

Bonwick is sending two GW Champions -  one of whom
Kingdom A&S was just her second competition ever. (I
fear misspelling her name, so I won't try.)

And for ALL 10 of the Gulf War Champions, VIVAT!!!

_________

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl,  the forgetful
 Elfsea MoAS