[Elfsea] A&S tomorrow and Mardi Gras

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 06:34:14 PST 2007

Thank you Rixende,

I think that is a great idea!  I miss Mardi Gras.
   I'll bring the King Cake!   (I know it is supposed
to be for breakfast, but  who said it can't be for
dessert?)

 If any one has fabric donations, we are  still taking
them,  blue especially.  But I think we will be good
on zippers.
  More hands make the work quick and now there will be
food!

Hanna
Elfsea MoAS