[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night - Reminder

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 15:15:17 PST 2007

Greetings!

  A week from today is the A&S night / Gulf Wars sew
night.  Several ladies have already made promises of
fabric contributions. Thank you!  I think we still
need some green, black, and maybe red. (less than 1.5
yards of most colors)
  If you cannot make it on Tuesday, I will be at
fighter practice on Sunday & at Business meeting on
Monday to collect donations.
  We also need zippers if people have some.  Between
8-12 inches would be best, but we can cut down longer
ones and make use of shorter ones.

   All arts skill levels are invited and welcome.
Sewing - Everything will be a straight line, so it
won't be hard. If you have an transportable machine,
please bring it.
Or you can help cut things out or make ribbon ties.

Remember you can give donations to any officer or
person you know is going to attend. Please, email me
to let me know what to expect.

Feb. 20, 2007 at 7:30 pm
Location:
HL Rixende and Sir Tomas' house
2017 Chattanooga Bedford, TX 76022
817-797-7988

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea MoAS
 dmcovel79 at yahoo.com

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux