[Elfsea] Free Portraits at Elfsea Moot

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Feb 14 20:55:02 PST 2007

I will be taking portraits at Elfsea Moot this month. This is primarily so
we can have more pictures for the members who have registered on the web
site, but I'll take anyone's picture. I would prefer you be in garb, but
whatever you like will be fine. I'll have a large version of the picture and
a smaller one for the web site. I'll be putting the pictures in an album on
the site, then you can select the picture and attach it to your entry in the
members list.

I'll have you sign a release to display it on the web site when you have the
picture taken.

Caelin