[Elfsea] FW: [RogueThunder] Fallen Rogue

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:03:36 PST 2007

Some of you may know this gentle from years past. I did not know him personally. I did purchase a chainmaile belt from him which you may have seen me wear at different events. He was a artist with chain and I am sure he will be sorely missed.
Ly Gabriele
lyhannah <raibreth at yahoo.com> wrote:
To: RogueThunder at yahoogroups.comFrom: "lyhannah" <raibreth at yahoo.com>Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:33:44 -0000Subject: [RogueThunder] Fallen Rogue

Dear Rogue Brothers and Sisters It is with sadness that I relay to you that one of our Rogue brothers, HL Charlie the Bastard has passed away today. I have been told that he had a heart attack during the week and, although they thought his health was improving, he suddenly died. Some of you do not know Charlie, because he chose not to play SCA anymore. He was a man of great physical presence and also a skilled blacksmith with his own foundry(Dwarven Metals). His brother dwarves will miss him greatly as will his Thunder family. Hannah__._,_.___

 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe