[Elfsea] Updates to GW List

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 09:50:01 PST 2007

As you can tell, this was lifted directly from a spreadsheet so please excuse the spacing.  This is the lastest and greatest.

I am still adding, so please be patient as this list will hit the Elfsea List several more times, until I am sure that we are complete.

We are up to 16 tents and one common area.  It is really important that I get your tent dimensions so that I can play tent tetris as soon as I get on site Friday evening.  I will not know our camping area dimensions until I arrive on site.

Myrddin	Jay	Weiss	10 x 12	Friday
Sarah	Sally	Weiss	ST	Friday
Arkell	Richard	Hall	12 x 17	Friday
Servita	Sara	Zorola	ST	Friday
Kaellyn	Kim	Mcauley	10 X 12	Friday
Croaker	Robert	Carmichael	10 x 10	Sunday
Madallaine de Cat	Christina	Goebel	10 x 12	Sunday
Elisabeth Pendarves	Shari	Burnham	14 x 12	Sunday
Dirk the Just	Dirk	Stanley	ST	Sunday
Harlow	Harlow	Rowe	12 x 8	Sunday
Druinne de Salesberie	Rhonda	Hays	ST	Friday
Dáire de Haya	Stefen	Hays	18 x 28	Friday
Lochlann	Brandon	McDermott	15 x 15	Wednesday
Petrus D'Ansech	John Derek	Johnson	10 x 10	Wednesday
Cailyn the Bratling	Cailyn	Hays	10 x 12	Friday
Maria Cabeca de Vaca	Christine	Huse	ST	Friday
Enoch Crandall MacCrannon	Peter	Polk	11 X 16	Sunday
Caelin on Andrede	Richard	Threlkeld	23 x 23	Friday
Virgil von Augsburg	Ron	Walters	15 x 15	Sunday
Ker Megan of Tarransay	Betsy	Marshall	ST	Friday
Tenchi Sueko	Lisa	Cox	14 x 14	Friday
Gerhardt van der Rote	Randy	Brittain	10 x 20	Sunday
Elspeth de Stervlen	Dara	Brittain	ST	Sunday
Gavin	Shelby	Brittain	ST	Sunday
Justin	Justin	Brittain	ST	Sunday

thanks all
Druinne