[Elfsea] New Books!

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 11:52:02 PST 2007

Anytime you want to look at it you are more than welcome... all you have to
do is figure out a way for us to get together that doesn't involve me
getting lost, lol.  Call me.

Maybe we could have a book share evening? (or day)  I have a few books that
are good (Janet Arnold), you have some, Caterina has some...  how would
y'all like to come over one day or evening and look at each other's books?
I have enough room to make about 10 people comfortable, or about 5 in the
living room (7 if they're ok with being real cozy).  I can even supply
refreshments, if that will entice you  :)  I love to cook for people.  So,
what say those who have books to share, or those who want to see the shared
books?

Mairi Beswicke, called Rua