[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 3 15:04:52 PST 2007

Thats no good you have earned it.  Should we try another weekend?
  Adelaide

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Sarah,

Thanks for the invitation. I am afraid, however, that Tarkus and I will be
out of town for that weekend, until March 6th, so I won't be able to
partake. Eat lots for me!

BTW: I have the apron and the potholders for you and one of the small
spoons for your mom. I will make arrangements to get them to you.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!