[Elfsea] New Books!

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:51:29 PST 2007

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!  I want them all!   How can I choose when I
haven't even seen them?  *twitch*     *twitch*

Ok, if I have to narrow it down, I want books that have either lots of
pretty pictures in them or easy directions for making garb.  I *really* need
to get busy sewing, and can't seem to get started.  Any books that would
help me narrow down what I might want to make out of that shot silk.
Thanks, rua