[Elfsea] fighter practice

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 10:21:52 PST 2007

To all good Gentles,
   I look forward to seeing you all at practice today. Let us not back down from cooler weather, we cannot choose the weather at war. Dress warm and be ready to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

  Lord Lochlan Dunn
  Knight Marshall Elfsea

Rhonda & Stefen Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Greetings Elfsea,
We need to get ready, it is but 5 short weeks until Gulf War. I don't know
about you but I'm not ready, the winter season has slowed me down and I am
in need of some really good fights to get me back up to speed. I would like
to see as many fighters at practice today as this Barony can put on the
field. If you are going to war come out and fight, if you aren't going to
war come out and help those that are get there skills back up. Just come out
and fight, talk and have a good time. We all need to get ready for the war
in one way or another, lets help each other by talking about what we need to
do. Maybe you'll remind me of some of those things that I've forgotten about
that I need to get done before war. See you at practice.
Dáire