[Elfsea] Award Recs at Spring Fair

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:50:07 PST 2007

Sometimes words are hard to find to express our recommendation for an award.
For those times you can also use the Crown's award form off the webserver.
:)

This form was created by one of our crowns and their herald a few reigns ago
and is still running today. http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php

Chiara