[Elfsea] Photos for the web site

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Feb 6 09:27:11 PST 2007

I've noticed very few people have photos on the web site. Please note that
only those who have an ID and password on the system and are subsequently
approved by the virtual scribe (currently me) can see the Members
information. Some of you may not want even the "good guys" to see your
picture and that is fine. But if you want a picture in your garb and just
don't have one you would like to put on the system, then I may have a deal
for you.

With the permission of the Seneschal (I've already talked with her), I will
set up a portrait station at Moot this month and take pictures of you in
your garb (or without it if you wish). I will create a large picture and a
smaller one suitable for the Members page. I can email them to you or put
them in a picture album on the site as Portraits. Tell me which when you get
the picture. This is available to everyone but Armand since I value the lens
on my camera (just kidding of course - his member picture is actually very
good).

There is no charge for this. If you want me to print a picture on glossy
photo paper, I will probably charge you something for my materials, but this
is a digital camera and the "film" is a bunch of relatively free electrons.

In service to Elfsea, Ansteorra, and her Crown,
Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Virtual Scribe (but the job is up for bids - hint, hint)