[Elfsea] A&S at Fighter Practice

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 12:43:10 PST 2007

Greetings!

  I will be at Elfsea Fighter Practice between 2:30
and 4:30 pm to pick up any fabric donations from
people unable to attend the A&S work night on Tuesday.
(I can stay later if I know you are coming.)
  While there, I plan on having a card weaving and a
blackwork piece with me.  If anyone is interested in
either skill, please come out. Both are practice
pieces, so everyone can try their hand at the tasks. I
will explain the basics and have some reference
materials.
   If other artisans will be there and not fighting,
let the populous know what you will be working on.
Maybe we can have several informal classes.
  It is suppose to be a sunny and warm 59 degrees, so
I hope people come out of their winter hibernation of
the last week.

  Currently we are still in major need of Black and
Red trigger, but all heraldic colors are appreciated.
Zippers are another needed item.
 The largest pieces of the hangers are 12x12 in.; the
smallest 3x3 in., so if your scraps fit those
dimensions, please bring them.

  Please let me know what you plan on bringing to A&S
night by Sunday night (11:00 pm).  I will be buying
the needed supplies on Monday morning.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea - MoAS
 dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
 817-504-6556

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux