[Elfsea] A&S tomorrow and Mardi Gras

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:52:04 PST 2007

Greetings Elfsea!

Tomorrow evening is A&S at our home. In addition to that, it is Mardi Gras
(Fat Tuesday).

As a good Cajun girl, I plan on celebrating the holiday in the best way
possible. So, to that end, Tomas and I will be providing a wonderful dinner
of red beans and rice, and possibly jambalaya (depends if I can find my
recipe.) Also, drinks will be available while we sew.

So, come hungry, and I would appreciate an RSVP so that I can prepare enough
food to feed everyone!

In Service, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Rixende
817-797-1988

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde