[Elfsea] New Books!

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:33:19 PST 2007

I am so excited, I have to share!  I just got (ok, yesterday) my books from
Johns-Hopkins University Press!  I am now the proud keeper of "The Silk
Industry in Renaissance Venice" and "Dressing Renaissance Florence"!  They
are both full of information about the garment industry in Italy in the 13th
-17th centuries!... yay.  So, if you don't see me for a while it is because
I am buried in pages ;)
Anyone who wants to look at either can come visit them just about anytime,
just call me first @
817.658.3865  Rua / Mary Ann
If there's an event or practice happening that you'd like me to bring the
books to, just help me find the place and I'll bring them, but I have been
getting lost so much lately when trying to find events in new areas that I
am really hesitant about striking out on my own looking for places.