[Elfsea] OT - My transmission is fixed

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:26:48 PST 2007

Baron Crandal,

I have just received an email from friends in Gleann Abhann who intend on
coming to the Central Region Fighter Practice in Rosenfeld next weekend
(Feb. 3rd) and are looking for rapier gear. May I forward your email to
those who have inquired?

Rixende

On 1/28/07, pcrandal at sbcglobal.net <pcrandal at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> And it cost $$$$$
> What to sell?
>
> Heavy rapier
>
> Standard Epee rapier
>
> Spare TCA heavy blade - has thread repair
>
> Cheap sharp rapier blade with non-standard thread
>

> Remo Frame drum
>
> Old canvas Sears tent - free to good home
>
> Well used fencing jacket - one very small, and
> one medium, I think
>
> Ryobi table saw - not being used in garage
>
> Ryobi router - also not being used
> The saw has a mount for the router and package
> deal may be available.
>
> Metal frame, four harness floor loom Needs truck
> to move.
>
> Other stuff as I think of it.
>
> Crandall

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde