[Elfsea] fighter practice thoughts

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:05:05 PST 2007

You appear to be correct!  Back when I got clarification on this a while back, I was told deputies not on the roster warrent werent' warrented.  But they are covered under the local officer, as you say.  Which is terrific!  It is the sole responsability of the local officer or group to ensure that these deputies are paid current members. So, get to getting deupties!  If every fighter with a membership is a deputy, there's no reason to cancel practice, other than lightning! Morgan Crandall said:Deputies can be warranted, however.

My warrant, as Deputy Rapier Marshal is approved
by the Regional Rapier Marshal. And it is covered
under the warrant of the Baronial Rapier Marshal.

I have done a few FP on Sunday with Lochlan and
Daire. And Rixende came out at least once. I
bring a book for when no one shows for rapier.

Crandall, who did all that paperwork some time
ago.