[Elfsea] fighter practice thoughts

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Jan 11 08:39:06 PST 2007

>From Stella-
OK, thanks! You had already done the research! My psychic abilities just
haven't been working very well lately. Thanks for the clarification and
letting us know what the official policy was about it. That will make
finding the right combination of people to have at our practices easier.
In service, HE Stella