[Elfsea] fighter practice thoughts

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 11 10:57:15 PST 2007

Once every five years works for me.
After 24 years in the SCA, I figure that is about
right.

Crandall, Olde Phoole

--- Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Much easier.
>
> And believe me, anytime I start to type
> "Crandall was right" I do EXTENSIVE research
> first!  LMAO
>
> Love ya, Crandall.  :D
>
> Morgan
>  >From Stella-
> OK, thanks! You had already done the research!
> My psychic abilities just
> haven't been working very well lately. Thanks
> for the clarification and
> letting us know what the official policy was
> about it. That will make
> finding the right combination of people to have
> at our practices easier.
> In service, HE Stella>

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith